Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Bran Muffins
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup flour
½ cup wheat bran
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup milk
2 ounces of red grapes
4 ounces of peanut butter
For the topping:
How to Cook Peanut Butter Bran Muffins
- Place the melted butter in a bowl.
- Add the egg, and olive oil. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Place the flour in a separate bowl. Add the wheat bran, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk.
- Slowly add the melted butter mixture and milk, while whisking in the process, until you obtain a smooth mixture. Add the grapes and mix for half a minute more. The mixture should be enough for you to obtain 8 muffins.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the mixture into individual muffin molds. Add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter inside each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.
- You can serve the muffins with cherry jam and your favorite red fruits on top.