Ingredients Needed for American Flag Oreo Pops
9 ounces of white chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon blue food coloring
½ cup white sprinkles
How to Cook American Flag Oreo Pops
- Slide wooden skewers through the creamy middle of the Oreos.
- Add 1/3 of the melted white chocolate in a bowl.
- Soak the Oreos in the melted chocolate, fully covering them. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Mix half of the remaining white chocolate with red food coloring, and half with the blue food coloring.
- Add the red colored chocolate in a sauce bottle. Horizontally drizzle the popsicles with it. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Add the blue one in a small bowl and dip between 1/2 and 1/3 of the popsicle. Add white sprinkles on the blue side.
- Refrigerate them for 20 more minutes before serving.