Ingredients Needed for Peace Puff Pastry Pretzel
1 puff pastry
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
How to Cook Peace Puff Pastry Pretzel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the puff pastry in three.
- Whisk the egg, brush the puff pastry, add mozzarella and sausage. Reserve the remaining egg.
- Fold up each pastry puff. Make a circle with the two of them and put the third in the middle to form a peace sign.
- Brush with the remaining egg, sprinkle some cumin seeds over it and bake for 20 minutes.