Calories: 564 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 51 g
- 27 g
Ingredients Needed for Mincemeat Bread Pudding
1 pound minced meat
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 spring onions s, slices
2 tablespoons of milk
6 breads slices
6 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Mincemeat Bread Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the minced meat until brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion slices and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Put the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper, then whisk them.
- Add milk and whisk for 1 more minute.
- Break the bread and add it in a ceramic baking tray. Top it with the cooked mincemeat.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Top the casserole with shredded Cheddar cheese and bake it for 40-50 minutes.