Ingredients Needed for Pastry Peach Boats
2 ounces of walnut, chopped
1 tablespoon honey
½ puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 egg, whisked
peach jam (for serving)
How to Cook Pastry Peach Boats
- Peel the peaches, remove their pit and slice them. Place them in a bowl and mix them with the juice from half a lemon, chopped walnuts, and honey. Mix everything.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Diagonally slice the pastry into small triangles, bottom side around 1 inches (2.5 cm) long.
- Place 1 slice of peach on the bottom side of a pastry triangle, and roll towards the opposite end. Use the remaining ingredients to make more peach boats.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the pastries over it. Spread the whisked egg over the pastries.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the pastries for the next 35 minutes.
- You can serve them with peach jam.