This coconut-crusted chicken dish is quick and easy to make at home. But how do you make it? Prep for regular chicken fingers, but replace the breadcrumbs with coconut flakes. It will give the chicken that sweet, coconut flavor, while at the same time keeping them nice and crispy.
Ingredients Needed for Coconut-Crusted Chicken
2 eggs, whisked
1 ounce butter, melted
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into strips
½ cup flour
½ cup coconut flakes
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Coconut-Crusted Chicken
- Add the whisked eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted butter and mix everything.
- Coat the thinly sliced chicken with flour, whisked egg, and coconut flakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until golden and crispy.
- You can serve them with your favorite sauce.