Ingredients Needed for Coconut-Crusted Chicken
2 eggs, whisked
1 ounce butter, melted
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into strips
½ cup flour
½ cup coconut flakes
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Coconut-Crusted Chicken
- Add the whisked eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted butter and mix everything.
- Coat the thinly sliced chicken with flour, whisked egg, and coconut flakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until golden and crispy.
- You can serve them with your favorite sauce.