Calories: 776 kCal / serving
- 78 g
- 57 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pork Steak With Potatoes and White Sauce
1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 potatoes, boiled with their skins on
1 garlic clove, sliced
⅓ cup heavy cream
1 spring onion, slices
How to Make Pan-Fried Pork Steak With Potatoes and White Sauce
- Lay the pork fillets on your workplace. Score them with a sharp knife to create a crosswise pattern.
- Season the meat with 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika powder, herb salt, and pepper on both sides. Drizzle olive oil on both sides and rub the seasoning into the meat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and lay in it the pork tenderloin.
- Cook the meat for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on the pork fillets thickness), turning every minute or two, until colored on both sides.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet.
- Halve the boiled potatoes and add them to the skillet. Fry the potatoes, turning them constantly.
- Add the garlic, a pinch of dried oregano, and paprika powder.
- When the potatoes begin to turn golden brown on the edges, add 1/4 cup (65 ml) of water and simmer.
- Add the heavy cream immediately, herb salt, and the spring onion slices.
- Mix and simmer to reduce the sauce by half.
- Serve each pork steak with 2 potatoes (4 halves) and white sauce.