Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Turkey and Veggie Tortilla Bowl
10 ounces of turkey leftovers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
6 mushrooms, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tortilla wraps
1 tablespoon olive oil
0.5 ounce cheddar, shredded
How to Make Oven-Baked Turkey and Veggie Tortilla Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Thinly slice and mince all of the leftover turkey.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and cook it until it softens. Add the bell pepper and tomato, and season with salt and pepper. Add the turkey and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add baby spinach and pour the soy sauce. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, until the spinach wilts.
- Place the tortilla wraps over a wooden board and spread olive oil over them.
- Take 2 round oven trays, about 4 inches (10 cm) diameter each and add 2 tortilla wraps in each tray, making a small basket.
- Fill the tortilla baskets with the turkey and veggie mixture. Divide the Cheddar and top each tortilla basket with half of the cheese.
- Slide the trays in the oven for the next 15 minutes!