Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pangasius Fillet With Mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pangasius fillet, around 5 ounces
1 ounce butter
5 radishes es
3.5 ounces of oyster mushroom
½ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon turmeric
How to Cook Pan-Fried Pangasius Fillet With Mushrooms
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the pangasius fillet in the skillet, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Fry the fish for 3-5 minutes on one side. Turn it over and fry for 2-4 more minutes. Remove the fish from the skillet.
- Heat another skillet and melt half of the butter. Cut the radishes in halves and add them into the butter. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter in another skillet. Add the oyster mushrooms, season them with salt, and cook them until golden, 5-6 minutes. Remove them from the skillet and put them aside.
- Add the heavy cream in another skillet, on medium heat, and bring it to a slight boil. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and simmer. Add a pinch of turmeric, mix and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Top the fish with the creamy sauce and serve it alongside the mushrooms and radishes.