Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Crucian Carp with Mushrooms and Sweet Corn
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
1 white onion, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
3.5 ounces of chanterelle mushrooms, dried and rehydrated
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 ounces of sweet corn
½ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Pan-Fried Crucian Carp with Mushrooms and Sweet Corn
- Add the flour on a plate. Add salt and pepper, then combine everything.
- Coat the crucian carp with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the fish on both sides until golden. Set it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet and add the onion.
- Add the butter, chanterelle mushrooms, tomato paste, and the sweet corn. Stir and cook further.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add dried oregano and chili flakes. Stir and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve the fish with the mushroom side.