Calories: 119 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 11 g
- 3 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato Crust Chicken Muffins
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
2 carrots, shredded
10 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Potato Crust Chicken Muffins
- For the chicken, put the breast in cold water, bring to a boil, and put a lid on and cover for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Chop the bell peppers and the onion. Slice the chicken breast.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and throw in the veggies. Cook them for about 2-3 minutes on high-heat.
- Slice the potatoes very thinly, almost transparent.
- Use a muffin tray and cover its empty holes with potato slices. Also add them on the sides.
- Fill with the cooked veggies, chicken, and mozzarella.
- Bake them for 25 minutes and serve!