Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Chicken Breast with Potatoes and Mushrooms
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 potatoes, small size, boiled
4 mushrooms, cut into quarters
3 ounces of green beans
¼ cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
⅓ cup chicken stock
½ lemon, slices
How to Cook Pan-Fried Chicken Breast with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay the chicken fillets in it. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Fry the chicken for 8-10 minutes per side. When cooked, remove from skillet and set it aside.
- Slice the boiled potatoes, but leave their skins on.
- Place them cut side down in the same skillet in which you cooked the chicken.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Turn the potatoes over when they begin to turn golden brown on the edges.
- Add the green beans. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, then stir, cooking further.
- Separately, mix the flour with milk. Whisk, then add this mixture to the skillet.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Mix and let it simmer.
- Add thyme, and lemon slices, then stir.
- Serve the chicken breast with veggies.