Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Banana Pancakes
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup milk
⅔ cup sparkling water
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 large banana, thickly sliced
½ cup whipped cream
2 tablespoons of red currant jam
How to Cook Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to a bowl. Whisk until even.
- Add the egg, milk, sparkling water, and melted butter. Mix until you have a smooth batter using a hand mixer.
- Coat a skillet with vegetable oil and heat it over low heat.
- Pour 1 ladle (some 1/3 – 1/2 cup) of cocoa batter into the pan. Fry for 2 minutes on both sides. Repeat until the batter is over. We’ve got 4 pancakes. Set them aside.
- Blend the banana slices until smooth, then add the blend to a bowl together with the whipped cream. Mix until even.
- Spread some banana mixture on each pancake, then fold them twice. Top with more banana mixture and red currant jam.