Ingredients Needed for Oyster Mushroom Risotto
1 cup risotto rice
4 ounces of butter
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
½ red chili, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon whisky
½ cup white wine
2 cups of chicken stock
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Oyster Mushroom Risotto
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and toast the risotto rice for 2 minutes.
- Lay the skillet on the stove once again and add 2 ounces of butter and vegetable oil. Melt the butter.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the oyster mushrooms, chili, and give it a good stir.
- Add the risotto rice, and pour the whiskey, white wine, and chicken stock.
- Season with salt and pepper, and cook for 20-25 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- Add the parsley, parmesan, and remaining butter.
- Now, to serve the dish, pour 1 tablespoon or 2 of balsamic glaze in a risotto bowl. Add the rice in a cooking ring to give it that nice round shape.