Ingredients Needed for Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake
9 ounces of whole oreo
3 ounces of butter, melted
12 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
8 ounces of bittersweet dark chocolate, melted
3.5 ounces of chocolate flake
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake
- Add the Oreos into your food processor and blend them.
- Mix the Oreos with the melted butter.
- Line a round baking tray (approximately 12 inches – 30 cm in diameter) with parchment paper. Spray a bit of olive oil on the sides. Pour the Oreo crumbles, and evenly spread them in the pan. Refrigerate for the next 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the cream cheese in a large bowl. Add the sugar, brown sugar, and eggs. Mix everything and when the ingredients start combining, slowly pour the cocoa powder. Mix it in, and then pour the melted chocolate. Mix it until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tray, and evenly spread it over the Oreo crumbs.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Place a heatproof bowl on top and start melting the chocolate flakes. Add the heavy cream and mix with a spatula until you obtain a smooth, thick glaze.
- Take the cake out of the oven and evenly spread the chocolate glaze over it. You can top it with a few sprinkles.