4 ounces of oat flakes
3 ounces of peanut butter
1 banana yogurt, approximately 5 ounces
1 yogurt, approximately 5 ounces
1 tablespoon blueberry
1 tablespoon chocolate chip
1 carrot, sliced
- Place the oat flakes in a large bowl.
- Add the peanut butter on top and mix.
- Grab a 6-slot muffin tin and add muffin wrappers on the bottom. Fill them with the oat and peanut butter mixture, leaving around 1/3 empty space.
- Split the strawberry yogurt between 2 muffins. Repeat with the other types of yogurt.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, and chocolate chips according to your preferences.
- Freeze them for 3 hours before serving!