Ingredients Needed for Guacamole Onion Rings
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
1 red onion
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chilis es
½ cup flour
½ cup panko crumbs
2 eggs, whisked
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Guacamole Onion Rings
- Dice the bell peppers and thinly chop the onion.
- Slice the garlic and the avocado.
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, lime juice, add a pinch of salt, and 2 chilies.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Thickly slice the onion and separate its rings.
- Fill each ring with the guacamole and 1 small bocconcini. Freeze them for 1 hour.
- After that, coat them with the flour, whisked egg, and panko crumbs.
- Deep fry them for about 2-3 minutes, until golden and crispy.