Ingredients Needed for Nacho Mozzarella Snack
2 ounces of nachos
½ cup shredded mozzarella
2 ounces of canned red beans
2 ounces of mexican vegetable mix
1 chili pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
4 bacon slices
How to Make Nacho Mozzarella Snack
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Prick with a fork the sweet potato.
- Microwave it on high for 7-8 minutes turning the potato once.
- Let the potato cool, peel it, and cut it into small cubes.
- Slice the chili.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray and place the nachos on it.
- Add the sweet potato cubes, 1 tablespoon of mozzarella, the red beans, the Mexican mix, the chili slices, and the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Before you serve it, sprinkle some spring onion.