Ingredients Needed for Fried Crucian Carp With Cherry Tomato Side
2 ounces of butter
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons of white wine
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 ounce - parmesan
1 spring onion, slices
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 carp, approximately 1 pound
4 tablespoons of polenta
How to Cook Fried Crucian Carp With Cherry Tomato Side
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, white wine, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir, squeeze the lime juice in, and grate the parmesan on top.
- Stir again. Add the spring onion. Cook until the onion softens just a little, then set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in another skillet and fry the crucian carp on both sides until golden. Sprinkle salt on each side.
- Serve the fried fish with cooked cherry tomatoes and polenta.