Ingredients Needed for Mussels With Coconut Milk and Chilies
1 pound mussel
3 spring onions
2 garlic cloves
1 red chili
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ cups of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of fish sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
How to Cook Mussels With Coconut Milk and Chilies
- Add the mussels in a large bowl and pour water until covered.
- Wash them thoroughly and throw away the opened mussels.
- Slice the spring onion, garlic, and chili. Add them in a heated skillet with a bit of olive oil.
- Stir for 1 minute and pour the coconut milk.
- Add the fish sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir for 1 minute to combine the ingredients. Add the mussels. Cover them with a lid and let everything simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Serve the mussels with a touch of fresh coriander on top!