M&M and Oreo Cupcakes
These vanilla-flavored cupcakes have a lot of calories and carbohydrates, right? But what would you expect from such a deliciously sweet treat? Their Oreo and M&M buttery load is decadence in small packages.
Ingredients Needed for M&M and Oreo Cupcakes
⅓ cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
4 oreos, crumbled
2 tablespoons of m&m
How to Make M&M and Oreo Cupcakes
- Add the egg to a bowl and whisk it. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract. Gradually add the brown sugar and whisk some more. Set aside.
- Add the flour and baking soda to a bowl. Season with salt and mix.
- Add the egg mixture and mix until you have a dough. Mix in 2 crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Split the dough into 2 equal pieces. Shape them into spheres and add them to two small ramekins. Press them gently.
- Garnish each one with the remaining Oreos and with M&Ms. Bake for 20 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.