Ingredients Needed for Lentil Curry With Rice
1 teaspoon olive oil
0.25 ounce ginger, diced
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ white onion, diced
5 ounces of red lentil
1 ½ cups of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of yogurt
5 ounces of rice
1 tortilla wrap
How to Cook Lentil Curry With Rice
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ginger, coriander powder, and turmeric. Stir.
- Add the garlic and onion. Cook until the onion softens, about 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the red lentils and stir.
- Add the coconut milk, stir, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Add the yogurt, stir, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the curry is simmering, cook the rice according to the package instructions. Drain well.
- Serve the lentil curry with rice and tortilla wrap.