Ingredients Needed for Cookie Mascarpone Cake
1 cup mascarpone
1 ½ cups of whipped cream
⅓ cup powdered sugar
½ cup chocolate cream, store-bought
14 ounces of cookies
½ cup milk
How to Cook Cookie Mascarpone Cake
- Add the mascarpone, whipped cream, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer. Equally, distribute the mixture to two bowls.
- Add the chocolate cream to one of the two whipped cream bowls. Mix until even using a hand mixer.
- Line an 8 x 3 inches (20 x 8 cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Place cookies in it to form a base layer.
- Layer the chocolate and whipped cream mixture over them and evenly spread it.
- Add a second layer of cookies. Also, line the pan’s edge with cookies. Fill with 1/2 from the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture. Evenly spread it.
- Make another cookie layer, but this time submerge the cookies in milk first. Continue by lining the pan’s edge with more cookies.
- Top with the remaining mascarpone and whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Remove from fridge and place a flat plate upside down over the pan. Turn over and remove the parchment lining.