Ingredients Needed for Snickers Brownies
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
2 eggs, whisked
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup flour
2 snickerses bars
store-bought vanilla custard
How to Cook Snickers Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- First, add the melted butter in a large bowl and mix it with the sugar. Add the whisked eggs, a pinch of salt, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Add the flour and incorporate it with a whisk into the mixture.
- Thinly slice 1 Snickers bar and whisk it into the mixture.
- Grab a medium rectangular glass baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and spread it in an even layer. Slide the dish into the oven for the next 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the remaining Snickers bar. Prepare your vanilla custard following the instructions on the package.
- When the brownie is ready, let it cool on a rack. Then, drizzle the vanilla custard over the brownie and top it with the chopped Snickers.