Ingredients Needed for Celery, Apple and Potato Mash
8 ounces of celery root
1 tablespoon butter
2 bay leaves
1 cup sour cream
How to Cook Celery, Apple and Potato Mash
- First dice the celery root, apples, and potatoes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it.
- Add the bay leaves and pour the sour cream. Cook until small bubbles appear at the surface of the sour cream. Reduce the heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and stir for half a minute. Turn off the heat.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill about half of it with water. Cook everything for around 20 minutes.
- Place everything in a large bowl and mash until smooth. Pour the sour cream sauce and incorporate it into the dry mixture.