Ingredients Needed for Fried Green Beans in Parmesan
½ cup parmesan, grated
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon paprika powder
7 ounces of green beans
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
How to Cook Fried Green Beans in Parmesan
- Add the parmesan to a large bowl.
- Put the breadcrumbs, paprika powder, salt, and pepper over the parmesan.
- Mix everything together.
- Make the egg wash by whisking the 2 eggs with milk.
- Cut the green beans in medium sized pieces and dip them in flour, egg wash and the crumbs and parmesan mix.
- Deep fry the beans until they turn a gold color.