Ingredients Needed for Kielbasa and Mozzarella Casserole
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon chives
3 ounces of mozzarella
How to Cook Kielbasa and Mozzarella Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs over a large bowl and whisk them with salt and pepper. Add the milk in order to make egg wash.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the kielbasa to the skillet and cook on both sides, until crunchy.
- Slice the kielbasa.
- Put the slices of kielbasa in an oven ceramic tray, with egg wash and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle chives over the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.