Ingredients Needed for Swirled Pizza With Bacon
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1 ½ cups of water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
4 black olives, sliced
6 bacon slices
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Swirled Pizza With Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Add the flour, dry yeast, water, and olive oil in a mixer bowl. Ass sugar and salt and mix at low speed until you get a smooth bowl dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Take the dough and carefully roll it up, giving it a long and thin shape. Then give it that nice, swirly look. You can use 2 dough rolls to make the swirly pizza crust – when the first roll is complete, just continue by adding the second one.
- Spread tomato sauce over the swirl dough. Top it with spring onion, black olives, bacon, and mozzarella. Add a pinch of chili flakes.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.