Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup shredded mozzarella
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Thinly slice the 2 potatoes.
- Add them in a large bowl and season with olive oil, salt and paprika powder.
- Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 of tablespoon vegetable oil and start frying the chicken.
- Add a pinch of salt and fry the meat for about 5 minutes per side. When ready, thinly slice it.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 360°F/180°C.
- Take a round baking tray and add potatoes, chicken slices and add mozzarella and Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and, when ready, add chopped spring onion.