Ingredients Needed for Pesto-Crusted Salmon With Veggie Rice
10 ounces of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
2 cups of water
1 cup basmati rice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of baby carrot
2 ounces of green beans
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 ounce roasted pine nut
How to Cook Pesto-Crusted Salmon With Veggie Rice
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Use a teaspoon and cover it with pesto sauce.
- Wrap it in aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and add the rice. Leave on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the baby carrots and the green beans.
- Add salt and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add cooked rice, chili flakes and roasted pine nuts and leave on heat for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve salmon alongside rice!