Calories: 164 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 3 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Homemade Fresh Fruit Pastries
3 ounces of frozen cherry
2 ounces of frozen blueberry
2 ounces of frozen pineapple
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 puff pastry sheet
How to Make Homemade Fresh Fruit Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat a skillet and cook, on medium heat, the frozen cherries, blueberries, and pineapple pieces.
- While you cook the fruits, add the cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 2-inch side squares.
- On half of the squares put fruit mixture with a spoon.
- Top them with the remaining puff pastry squares and fix the edges with a fork.
- Prick the pastries with a fork so that the hot air comes out.
- Whisk the egg and use it to coat the pastries.
- Bake for 20 minutes.