Calories: 421 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 30 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Hamburger Soup
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
12 ounces ground beef
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 onion, quartered
2 carrots, sliced
5 ounces sweet corn
4 cups of water
2 tomatoes, cubed
dill (for garnishing)
How to Make Hamburger Soup
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium-high heat, then add the ground beef and break it into smaller pieces.
- Cook and occasionally stir for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, season with salt, stir in and remove from heat.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pot over medium heat and add the onion.
- Cook and stir until tender. Stir in the carrots and sweet corn.
- Stir in the remaining tomato paste, pour the water, cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the cooked meat, season with pepper, cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Serve garnished with dill.