Cajun Crispy Shrimp
Are you a fan of seafood? We know we are. That’s why we think it is the perfect excuse to try this super snack! Our shrimp are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and the Cajun seasoning gives them a delicious aroma. Plus, it takes us one step closer to Louisiana and its trademark flavours!
Ingredients Needed for Cajun Crispy Shrimp
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon milk
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Cajun Crispy Shrimp
- First add the flour in a sealed bag.
- Add the chopped parsley, salt, pepper, and half of the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the shrimp in the bag, and coat it with the flour.
- Next add the egg, milk, and the remaining Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Coat the shrimp with the obtained wet mixture, and then with the dry flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook them until golden and crispy.
- You can serve it with your favorite dip!