Ingredients Needed for Cajun Crispy Shrimp
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon milk
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cajun Crispy Shrimp
- First add the flour in a sealed bag.
- Add the chopped parsley, salt, pepper, and half of the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the shrimp in the bag, and coat it with the flour.
- Next add the egg, milk, and the remaining Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Coat the shrimp with the obtained wet mixture, and then with the dry flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook them until golden and crispy.
- You can serve it with your favorite dip!