Ingredients Needed for Homemade Berry and Mint Ice Cream
10 ounces of frozen berry
2 tablespoons of yogurt
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup sugar
1 mint leaf
How to Cook Homemade Berry and Mint Ice Cream
- Add the frozen berries, yogurt, coconut milk, and sugar in your blender.
- Add the fresh mint.
- Cover and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a small ceramic baking dish and freeze for 3 hours.
- Serve 3-4 berry scoops for one serving.
- If you want, add strawberry topping.