Homemade Berry and Mint Ice Cream
You won’t believe how easy it can be to make ice cream at home. This homemade berry and mint ice cream takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Then all you have to do is wait until it freezes.
Ingredients Needed for Homemade Berry and Mint Ice Cream
10 ounces of frozen berries
2 tablespoons of yogurt
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup sugar
1 mint leaf
How to Make Homemade Berry and Mint Ice Cream
- Add the frozen berries, yogurt, coconut milk, and sugar in your blender.
- Add the fresh mint.
- Cover and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a small ceramic baking dish and freeze for 3 hours.
- Serve 3-4 berry scoops for one serving.
- If you want, add strawberry topping.