Ingredients Needed for Flames Burger
3 chili peppers
5 ounces of mince d beef
1 burger bun
3 lettuces leaves
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Cook Flames Burger
- Dice two of the chili peppers and mix them in a bowl with the minced meat and some sea salt. Heat a stovetop grill on medium high heat.
- Make a burger patty and grill it for two minutes on each side.
- Toast a burger bun and start assembling the fire burger! First, put some mayonnaise on the bottom bun.
- Then add some shredded lettuce and a few slices of the third chili pepper – depending on how much heat you can stand!
- Put a slice of cheese on everything and then the grilled burger patty.
- Add some ketchup and the mozzarella and top everything off with the top side of the grilled bun.