Calories: 735 kCal / serving
- 15 g
- 47 g
- 53 g
Ingredients Needed for Meat Stuffed Bread Loaf
12 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
⅔ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Meat Stuffed Bread Loaf
- Chop the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until it turns translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook it until light brown.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Remove the top of your loaf and scoop out the middle.
- Put the loaf on a baking tray.
- Fill it with the meat mixture.
- Add the shredded mozzarella.
- Top the loaf with the bacon and the egg.
- Sprinkle some sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.