Ham and Mozzarella Roll-Ups
Flaky, meaty, and cheesy, all rolled into one. That’s what these bite-sized roll-ups are. They are the perfect appetizer and are also well suited as a snack. Other than ham and mozzarella, throw some spring onion into the filling and spike things a little with paprika.
Ingredients Needed for Ham and Mozzarella Roll-Ups
1 puff pastry sheet
6 ham slices
4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, grated
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Ham and Mozzarella Roll-Ups
- Lay the puff pastry sheet on the work surface and sprinkle it with paprika to taste.
- Add the ham slices side by side, slightly overlapping each other. Top them with grated mozzarella and spring onion, then roll.
- Cut the roll into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices, line a baking tray with parchment paper and add them to it.
- Shortly mix the egg with the milk in a small bowl. Coat the pastry rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.