Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Roast Chicken Breast
12 ounces of chicken breast
For the marinade:
⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon basil powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of water
For the cooked meat:
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
fresh parsley for garnishing
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Roast Chicken Breast
- Add the chicken breast into a resealable plastic bag.
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade into the bag, too.
- Coat the chicken breast with the mixture, squeeze out the air, seal the bag, and marinate for 30 minutes. Don’t discard the marinade after that, but transfer it to a small bowl.
- Cooking the meat:
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the chicken meat.
- Cook the pieces of meat on each side for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked meat to a baking dish. Coat the meat with the marinade using a brush.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Serve the meat sliced and garnished with chopped parsley.