Ingredients Needed for Grilled Soy Marinated Shrimp 8 shrimp
½ cup white wine
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 teaspoons of dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 lettuce head
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon blueberry
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Grilled Soy Marinated Shrimp
- Place the shrimp in a bowl. Pour the white wine, garlic cloves, and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Cover the bowl with foil and let the shrimp marinate for 1 hour.
- Slide the shrimp through skewers and grill them for 1 minute. Mix the remaining soy sauce with sesame oil in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the shrimp. Keep cooking them for 2 minutes.
- Separately, add the lettuce in a bowl. Squeeze the juice out of the lime on top. Add salt, olive oil, red currants, and blueberries.
- Mix everything together and serve it with the grilled shrimp!