Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Chops With Onions and Pears
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
6 medium-sized pork chops, bone in
2 red onions, sliced
4 pears, sliced
How to Cook Roasted Pork Chops With Onions and Pears
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Add the coriander and fennel seeds in a sealed bag, and crush them with a kitchen hammer.
- Add them to a large bowl. Add the crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and fresh rosemary. Mix everything.
- Lay the pork chops on a wooden board and spread the spices all over the pork. Add the meat to a baking dish and drizzle the remaining olive oil.
Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- Take out the tray but don’t turn off the heat. Lay the onion and pears on the sides. Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle more olive oil if needed.
- Roast the meat for the next 15 minutes!