Ingredients Needed for Almond Crumble Topped With Pears
½ cup almonds
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon butter
For the egg custard:
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon flour
3 tablespoons of milk
For the caramelized pears:
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon brown sugar
How to Cook Almond Crumble Topped With Pears
- You can start with the apple crumble.
- Add the almonds in your blender and chop them. Add the egg, powdered sugar, and butter. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper and lay 1 cooking ring (approximately 4 inches) in diameter in the middle of the pan.
- Slide the tray into the oven and for the next 45 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a small saucepan over low heat, and add the sugar and egg in it. Whisk.
- Add the flour and milk. Cool for 5 minutes while stirring vigorously.
- Slice the pears into thin, almost transparent slices.
- Lay the slices in a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Glaze the pear slices with melted butter and sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the pears on top of the almond crumble. The sauce can be placed under the crumble.