1 tablespoon goose fat
⅓ cup water
12 ounces of flour
½ cup milk
3 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 pound pork mince
8 ounces of pork, cubed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ apple, diced
1 whisked yolk
- Melt the goose fat with water in a pan while stirring.
- Add the flour and some salt to the dough mixer bowl. Shortly mix using a teaspoon, then make a well in the center and pour the melted fat.
- Start mixing and gradually add the milk in the process. Keep mixing until you have a dough. Let it rise for 1 hour.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the bacon. Cook and stir until translucent.
- Add the onion and garlic. Cook and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the pork mince and the cubed pork. Break the mince into smaller pieces. Cook and occasionally stir until browned.
- Season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano. Stir in the diced apple.
- Dust the work surface with flour. Flatten the dough to approximately 1/4-1/3 of an inch. Cut off 1/4-1/3 from it and set it aside.
- Line a 6 or 7-inch springform pan with the larger piece of the flattened dough.
- Fill it with the mixture, then cover with the remaining dough.
- Coat the top with whisked yolk and bake for 50 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.