Ingredients Needed for Cheddar-Stuffed Lamb Meatballs
1 pound lamb mince
½ teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon rosemary powder
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 ounces of cheddar, cubed
3 ounces of yogurt
1 tablespoon mint, chopped
How to Make Cheddar-Stuffed Lamb Meatballs
- Add the lamb mince, coriander, and rosemary powder, chili flakes, cumin powder, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and egg to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even using your hands.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mince mixture to wrap each Cheddar cube and shape into a meatball. We’ve got 9 of them.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat, then fry the meatballs for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the meatballs to it. Bake for 15 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the yogurt and mint to a bowl and mix them. Serve this white dip with the meatballs.