Ingredients Needed for Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomato Filled Chicken
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 ounces of goat cheese
2 cherry tomatoes, halved
4 basil leaves
1 teaspoon pine nut
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomato Filled Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the chicken breast through the middle, opening it to make room for the filling.
- Add the goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, and basil.
- Add vegetable oil in a glass baking tray. Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for the next 35 minutes!
- Cut it in 0.4-inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve!