Ingredients Needed for Granola Bars
9 ounces of cashews
2 ounces of pumpkin seeds
2 ounces of dried prunes
3 ounces of dates
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 cup apple juice
10 ounces of oatmeal
How to Cook Granola Bars
- Add the cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds, dried prunes, dates, and coconut oil in a food processor.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Season with cinnamon, pour the apple juice, and blend again. Turn off the food processor and add the oatmeal. Incorporate it in the nut mixture using a spatula.
- Line a baking tray with plastic wrao, and add the mixture. Spread it evenly and press it with the spatula to level it.
- Refrigerate the granola for the next 3 hours. Cut it in chunks before serving it.