Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken
5 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon honey
⅓ cup beer
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken
- Add the chicken breast in a large bowl, and season it with soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients. Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat, add vegetable oil and start frying the chicken. Give it a good stir and cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes.
- Add a nice drizzle of honey and pour the beer. Turn the heat down to medium and let the sauce gently simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sweet chili sauce, the sliced chili, and the black and white sesame seeds.
- Cook the chicken until golden. Turn off the heat.
- You can serve the chicken with rice.