Ingredients Needed for Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza
10 ounces of cauliflower, florets, boiled
1 garlic clove
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
⅓ cup parmesan, grated
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
7 pepperoni slices
How to Cook Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Add the cauliflower florets in your food processor and pulse for a few seconds, until you make small crumbs.
- Add the eggs, garlic, salt, pepper, half of the mozzarella, and parmesan. Pulse to combine all the ingredients into a dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the cauliflower dough to it, then shape in like a round pizza crust.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the crust cool.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the crust.
- Add the remaining mozzarella and the pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes.