Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Omelet Rolls
¼ red bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
6 bacon strips
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Omelet Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Season them with salt, pepper and whisk them. Chop the bell peppers and add them into the whisked egg.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the whisked egg and put a lid over the skillet. Cook the omelet for about 4-5 minutes.
- When ready, place it over a wooden board. Top it with parsley, shredded mozzarella, and chili flakes. Roll the omelet and slice it in 6 rolls. Wrap the rolls using the bacon slices. You can use sticks to secure the rolls. Place them in an oven tray.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.