3 bananas s, sliced
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 cup almond flour
coconut oil for frying
- Add the banana and eggs in a large mixer bowl.
- Set up your mixer at medium speed and start mixing.
- Add the coconut oil. Slowly add the flour, while your machine is running.
- Turn off the mixer when you get a smooth, liquid, mixture.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
- Use a ladle to add the pancake mixture into the pan.
- Cook the pancake for 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat the steps until you’ve used all of the mixture.