Calories: 287 kCal / serving
- 58 g
- 6 g
- 4 g
Ingredients Needed for Banana and Cinnamon Muffins
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
How to Make Banana and Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, baking powder, and brown sugar. Mix.
- Separately, add the bananas in a large bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the remaining cinnamon, egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and half of the milk. Mix it until smooth.
- Mix the obtained wet mixture with the dry flour mixture. Whisk vigorously and slowly pour the remaining milk. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Place the mixture into individual muffin molds, and bake them for the next 25 minutes.
- Top the muffins with apricot jam, orange zest, and a few more banana slices if you want.